||Ibanez 6-String BTB776PB Bass Guitar
Amber -|- Body -|- Headstock
• Body Wings: Mahogany body/ Poplar Burl top
• Headstock: 3x3 tuner configuration
• Thru-Neck: BTB6 - 5pc Maple / Bubinga
• Fboard: Rosewood Scale: 35"
• Frets: 24 Medium
• Inlays: Abalone Dot Position Markers
• Tuners: Cosmo Black Die-cast
• Nut: Black TUSQ XL - Width: 54mm
• Bridge: Cosmo Black Mono-Rail II bridge
• Electronics: EQB-IIIS 3-band eq w/Mid frequency switch
• Pickups: 2 Bartolini BH1 Dual-Coils
• Controls: View Control Layout
• Jack: Neutrik locking output jack
The information portrayed here at BuzzardsBass.com is the same as that listed at the Ibanez page for this bass. The reason I state this is due to zZounds.com still having the OLD description of the parts and specifications.
How do I know this for sure?
All one needs to do is compare the control layout. The old layout did not have the mid-frequency switch; it had 5 knobs as shown in this Bartolini MK2 Control layout.
WHY do I tell you this?
As an affiliate of zZounds.com,
it reflects on me just as much as it does (more so) on zZounds. During the past few years or so they replaced one of their managers. I am doing my best to inform those concerned at zZounds, not just on this one bass, but their entire inventory of bass gear. Rest assured, the information you view on the updated sections of my site is correct as I source my information directly through the manufacturers.