Is this a gift for someone but don't know which one?
Get a Gift Certificate
|Rickenbacker 4003 Electric Bass Guitars|
Ringing sustain, treble punch, solid underlying bass.
• Body: Solid Maple with top edge binding
• Finishes: Fireglo, Jetglo, Mapleglo, Midnight Blue, Turquoise. Not all are available & may be discontinued.
• Neck: Maple - Dual Rod Neck-Through Body.
The neck runs the full length of the bass; string tension remains entirely on one laminated wood assembly, resulting in superior alignment accuracy, sustain and tone. Neck has 2 replaceable truss rods allowing each side to be able to be adjusted separately.
• Scale: 33-1/4"
• Fretboard: Rosewood. 20 Frets. Dlx triangular Inlays
• Neck Width at Nut: 1-11/16"
• Tuners: Schaller Deluxe
• Bridge & Tailpiece Assembly: RIC Chrome.
Individually saddled strings have generous intonation adjustment range. A variable mute assembly hides out of the way until called upon; each side adjusts separately. Strings are easily threaded through the end of the tailpiece for rapid changes.
• Electronics: Mono and Stereo
• Pickups: Both pickups are single coil, hum protected designs with high power output, renowned for unbelievable clarity and wide range response. Adjustment screws lower and raise units to player's preference.
• Controls: The toggle pickup selector may be used to switch from one output channel to the other, or both. Each 4003 bass has separate treble and bass tone controls and separate pickup volume controls. The control knobs were selected not only for aesthetic reasons, but also for visibility in typical low light situations.
• Vintage Tone Selector: Pressed in, you'll hear the familiar balanced tone of the 4003, while pulled out to engage the circuit, you'll get great bite and crispness.
• Overall Length: 44-13/16" • Width: 13-1/2"
• Weight: 9 lbs.
• Case Included: Deluxe molded hardshell case; plush lined and form fitted, featuring an accessory pocket, heavy-duty hardware, and extra padding.
Pricing is not shown: Click here to check for abailability.
Don't forget: if you want your new bass to arrive at your place fully inspected with a setup, or any other work and upgrades performed, contact me to discuss the work and to schedule the arrival of your bass at my shop.
Click here to check for availability of these Rickenbacker Basses