||SX Ursa 2 MN 3TS 6-String Jazz Bass
zoom -|- view two -|- rear view -|- body view
• Scale: 34" • Length: 45" • Weight: 10 lbs.
• Body: Alder with Candy Apple Red Finish
• width at the widest point: 14"
• Pickguard: 3-ply White/Black/White
• Hardware: Chrome
• Bridge: Chrome HiMass
• Neck: Bolt-on Maple. Adjustable truss rod.
• Fboard: Maple - 14" Radius - 20 jumbo frets
• widths: Nut: 2-1/8" - 20th fret: 2-15/16".
• String Spacing: Nut: 1/4" - Bridge: 1/2".
• Tuners: Die-Cast. 4 + 2 configuration.
• Electronics: Passive Jazz Pickups V-V-T
• Knobs: Black Jazz
Includes Gig Bag - CA Red
||SX BA1565 STCAD Combo Bass Amplifier
• 15 Watts • 3-band EQ • Headphone Jack
• 10-1/2" High x 10-3/4" Wide x 6-3/4" Deep
• Strap. Cord , and Instructional DVD on How To Play Bass.
Trust me . . . this is a cool kick-butt little amp. I've been using one on my test bench and to play my basses through out in my garage for over two years and, at only 3 to 4 on the volume dial, it pumps~!
The EQ lets me dial in all my basses while giving my amp stack the rest it deserves. Oh, I know, it's not going to be an amp to take as any backup, and nor should you really push it past probably 5 or 6 max over an extended period of time, but this little amp is all I've needed while jammin' around the garage.
I like this bass amp so much I requested a schematic should anything ever go wrong with it. But this puppy has been a true pal . . . no problems for many years now and I get randy at times when I play and she keeps on pumpin'.
You Get A Brand New Amp