|Aguilar Bass Guitar PreAmp Kits|
• Aguilar OBP-1 Two-Band Onboard PreAmp provides expanded tonal range, adding real lows to your bottom and snap to your high end.
• Aguilar OBP-2 Two-Band Onboard PreAmp provides fat tone while being small enough to fit into tight control cavities.
• Aguilar OBP-3 Three-Band Onboard Preamp is the ultimate source of full-bodied tone, transparency, and versatility for your bass.
|Artec Bass Guitar PreAmps|
• Artec BE2 - Works with active and passive pickups. Easy installation~!
|Bartolini Bass Guitar PreAmps|
Bartolini makes upgrading your bass guitar as easy as it can be. These bass tone control circuits are packaged as complete wiring harnesses, making for a simple install with minimum soldering required. Just remove your old wiring, pots & jack, drop-in the harness then connect the pickups and battery.
• Bartolini NTBT - 2 Band Preamps
• Bartolini NTBT - 3 Band Preamps
|Wiring Tips & Tricks|
• If you're using a preamp that requires the small 2-prong plugs (like a computer jumper) to connect the pickups, an easy source is one snipped off of a dead portable phone battery. Solder it into the line and use heat shrink tubing over the joints. ~ from Hambone
>>> Electronics >> Wiring Components > Onboard Bass Guitar PreAmps